This policy describes the personal information Blush N’ Blue & our Affiliates, collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when/if we share it with third parties.
This policy covers online experiences including our website, social media & telephone. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
- What kind of information does Blush N’ Blue collect?
- How does Blush N’ Blue use my information?
- How does Blush N’ Blue share my information?
- What other information does Blush N’ Blue collect?
- Why did I receive a marketing email after I made a purchase with Blush N’ Blue?
- How do I access or change my information?
- How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
- How do I know my personal information is secure?
- What is "phishing"?
- How do I contact you?
What kind of information does Blush N’ Blue collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you engage in activities such as visiting our website, placing an order online or by phone, creating an online account, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online, through our website or social media platforms.
How does Blush N’ Blue use my information?
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise exchanges.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a delivery, refer-a-friend promotion or a gift
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and or services
- To provide consistent, personalized services, advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
- To facilitate social sharing
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a future loyalty or customer relationship program
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Blush N’ Blue and our employees, customers and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?", below.
How does Blush N’ Blue share my information
We may share your personal information, such as in the following ways:
- We do not share or sell email addresses or personal information about customers.
- By You: You may disclose personal information or interests when you post reviews to our website, or other public forums, such as our social media pages. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- Third Parties: We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- Legal Requirements: We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of Blush N’ Blue or others.
- Business Transfer: In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Blush N’ Blue, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business asset
- Other Disclosures: We also may share information about you as described at the point of collection or otherwise pursuant to your consent.
What other information does Blush N’ Blue collect?
We may collect information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you; and aggregated information.
We may use and disclose such information for any lawful purpose. If required, we will treat such information as personal information in accordance with this policy. We will also treat such information as personal information to the extent it is combined with personal information. For example, when you use our technologies, we may keep a record of your product interests, the purchases you make and other content you generate (such as adding items to your shopping cart).
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and browser click-through and usage data.
- Mobile applications: When you use a mobile application to communicate with us, we may track and collect usage data such as your phone number, the date and time, written or voice messages, photos or videos shared or viewable within the app.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: We may use pixel tags to, among other things, track the actions of users of our site and services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of our site and services and response rates.
- IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access our website, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Your IP address may also indicate your approximate physical location. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other technologies. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and diagnosing server problem
- Location Information: When you use our website, we may use automated technology to collect information indicating the physical location of your device, such as GPS data, cell phone tower data, Wi-Fi signals, or your device’s IP address. We may use and disclose your location information as described in the "How does Blush N’ Blue share my information?" section and as described elsewhere in this notice. For example, we may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content, such as showing or sending you information pertaining to products or offers that are relevant to your location. You may be permitted to allow or deny such uses, but if you do deny them, we may not be able to provide you with a personalized user experience.
- Aggregated information: We may collect and use aggregated personal information, which does not personally identify you. For example, we may calculate the percentage of our site users who have a particular amount of purchases, etc.
Why did I receive a marketing email after I made a purchase with Blush N’ Blue?
To provide you with a more seamless & effective customer experience, we keep records of all your Blush N’ Blue transactions. For example, if you use your name or email address when you make a Pop-Up store purchase, we may associate that information with your online customer account. As described above, we may use information about your purchases to email you about other products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online site (such as your name and contact information). To access your information, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the FAQ section entitled, "How do I contact you?", below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Blush N’ Blue and our owner & affiliates, want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events from us, you can let us know by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can click on the self-service unsubscribe links at the bottom of each email you receive.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to help protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our website, we use encryption technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
If for any reason you cannot access the site securely, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online on our website, please feel free to place your order online with us & select COD/POD as your payment option.
I received a suspicious email from Blush N’ Blue regarding an order I did not place. What should I do?
We are aware that malicious phishing emails exist in this digital age. "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. For your protection, do not click links or open any files attached to suspicious, unsolicited emails. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you believe your personal computer has been compromised as a result of any scam, please consult an IT professional.